NEW!! £28.50 Tidy Tot + Babycup Bundle
Online Exclusive! The perfect weaning bundle: Tidy Tot all-in-one Bib and Tray Kit + Multi-colour pack of four Babycup First Cups ***N.B. This bundle is not available for shipping to US addresses**
£28.50 - With the help of our friends at Tidy Tot, the multi award-winning all-in-one Bib and Tray kit, we've created the perfect weaning bundle*** at an exclusive price (FREE UK P&P) .
Includes 1 Tidy Tot all-in-one Bib and Tray Kit + 1 Multi-colour pack of four mini open weaning cups from Babycup. Save over 10% on individual item prices.
The Tidy Tot Bib and Tray kit is the multi-award winning weaning aid designed to solve the problem of messy mealtimes! Internationally acclaimed by weaning experts worldwide, it is fast becoming THE essential item for baby feeding.
The Tidy Tot Bib and Tray Kit comprises a wipe-clean tray and coverall bib that fit together on highchairs or booster seats to completely eliminate the gap between baby and highchair. It protects baby, highchair and floor from food mess and spills, saying goodbye to stained clothes, endless washing and constant cleaning! The Tidy Tot Bib & Tray Kit is also fantastic for all sorts of messy play, known to improve baby’s cognitive development, fine motor skills and confidence in decision making.
Tidy Tot Product Features:
- Fits most highchairs
- Green tray provides an essential contrast between baby's food and their eating surface, supporting vital early hand-eye co-ordination.
- Suction cups on the underside of the tray create a stable surface for your baby to eat or play from
- Easy clean
- Portable - folds down to dinner plate size for easy storage
- 98% of parents would recommend to a friend.
- The bib is designed with an adjustable neck fastening to allow for a snug and comfortable fit for babies aged 6 months to 2 years.
Babycup First Cups are applauded by health experts as “perfect for weaning” and “essential items that should be on every highchair”. These mini open cups have been designed to be the right size for little hands and mouths, and to encourage sipping which is better for teeth.
Babycup is recommended by dentists and orthodontists as a mealtime essential to help prevent tooth decay and poor jaw development caused by sucking.
Using an open cup encourages your baby to learn to sip rather than suck, which is better for their teeth. The small size of Babycup means more control, easier to use, and great for fine motor skills. No lid, no spout, no seals, so very easy to clean as germs can’t hide.
Babycup is also suitable for cup-feeding infants e.g. in cases of feeding challenges such as latch difficulties, bottle refusal, cleft or tongue tie. (Please discuss with your healthcare professional).
Babycup Product Features
- For weaning/drinking 4m+
- Proportioned for little hands and mouths
- Better for teeth
- Normal cup base, for learning ‘put down’ action; no grippy base that can cause juddering
- Encourages sipping
- Supports oral health
- Recommended by dentists and orthodontists
- Also suitable for cup-feeding infants (please discuss with your healthcare professional)
- No spouts or seals. Easy clean
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe
- Made in Britain
- 5.2cm tall; 4.5cm diameter
Tidy Tot Bib and Tray Kit Care Instructions
Tidy Tot Bib: Made from a soft 'easy-rinse, quick-dry' fabric with waterproof PEVA layer. Rinse through thoroughly in warm soapy water after each use. Can be machine washed at 40 degrees. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not wash with delicate items or items that pull easily.
Tidy Tot Tray: Wipe clean with hot soapy water after each use and before using for the first time. Allow to air dry and store in a dry place. Do not machine wash. Do not place in Dishwasher. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Some staining may occur as a result of contact with food stuffs.
(***Please note this bundle is not available for shipping to US addresses).